Map and Directions to TRP
Translational Research Program
Division of Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis
National Cancer Institute
National Institutes of Health
6116 Executive Boulevard, Suite 700
Rockville, MD 20852-8347
Tel: (301) 496-8528
Fax: (301) 402-5319
To access directions from NIH main campus to Executive Blvd., please review: http://appliedresearch.cancer.gov/about/directions/localmap.html
Executive Boulevard is just 0.2 miles west of Rockville Pike (MD 355), connecting Old Georgetown Road and Montrose Road. Executive Boulevard becomes East Jefferson Street as it approaches Montrose Road.
- Exit I-270 at Montrose Rd East (Exit 4A).
- Go East for 1.2 miles.
- Continue on Montrose Parkway for 0.7 miles.
- Turn right on E Jefferson St for 0.1 mile (E Jefferson St becomes Executive Blvd)
- Proceed for 56 feet on Executive Blvd.
- Turn right on 6116 Executive Blvd.
Get driving directions from your location at http://maps.google.com/
Visitors can park either in the surface parking or in the underground garage.
- From Reagan-Washington National Airport, board a Yellow Line train (marked Mt. Vernon Square), and transfer to a Red Line train (marked Shady Grove) at the Gallery Place-Chinatown station. Exit the train at the Medical Center Metro stop.
- From Union Station (train station), board a Red Line train marked Shady Grove or Grosvenor. Exit the train at the Medical Center Metro stop. At the top of the escalators, walk towards the visitor center and pass through the security. After clearing the security check point, take the NIH shuttle marked EXECUTIVE PLAZA.
ONCE IN THE BUILDING…
Please take the elevators to the 7th floor and proceed through the glass door of Suite 700 and ask the receptionist for TRP staff or come to the room 7013.